Vijaya Bank Clerk Recruitment 2012 – 800 Vacancies
Vijaya bank has announced the recruitment for the job position of clerks. To expand its financial services, recently the bank has inaugurated a small branch at Tera. Including the branch, it has
planned to recruit employees for all other branches in various locations. Candidates who are
seeking for the professional growth in the banking career can apply for the jobs in Vijaya banks.
UPDATE: VIJAYA BANK CLERK RESULTS 2012 IS OUT. CHECK YOUR SELECTION HERE.
Relaxation on age will vary for reserved categories, Ex-serviceman, domiciled in division of
Jammu and Kashmir, Widows, divorced women; people affected by 1984 riots and retrenched
employees from UNION CARBIDE FACTORY, Bhopal.
Candidates with disabilities will be considered based on type and percentage of defects.
Pay Scale for probationary clerks provided by the bank is Rs 12, 700 (includes monthly
emoluments of HRA, CCA, DA etc.
HOW TO APPLY
It is a two step process.
1. Make the payment using the Challan.
2. Register through their Website Link over here. Remember to use the IBPS User ID and
Password that you would have received in your Email.
Important points to be noted
- Make sure to mention Your IBPS Reg.No in the Challan
- The minimum Cutoff marks for the states might change depending on the Number of applications.
- The applicants must make sure to use the very same Email ID that they had registered forthe IBPS CWE-CLERK-2011
- Keep a print out of the on-line application print with you until you take up the Exam.
- DO NOT LOOSE YOUR PAYMENT CHALLAN. If selected for the Interview you must bring a copy of the Challan.
- DO NOT submit documents for which an Original copy is missing. You will have to take the originals with you if you are selected for the interview.
- PAYMENTS ARE TO BE MADE ONLY IN VIJAYA BANK BRANCHES
Bank job guide will keep a watch on any further changes in the Cutoff/Application procedure and will keep you posted. Do subscribe to our RSS to get more information .
Click here to view the complete advertisement.